The Data Leaders Summit is a closed-room, peer-to-peer event designed for data, automation and AI executives responsible for data management, insight and automation looking at how to balance risk with reward as they navigate the AI opportunity.
The 1-day programme is designed to help leaders from an array of industry sectors assess their current culture, processes and architectures and determine what is required in order to unlock the true value of ML, AI and automation, whilst reducing risk and bias.
Network and collaborate with fellow influential members of the data community and join pre-qualified
meetings with handpicked solution providers that you want to meet.
HEAR INSPIRING CASE STUDIES FROM THOSE ON THEIR TRANSFORMATION JOURNEY
ATTEND PEER-TO-PEER ROUNDTABLES ON YOUR SPECIFIC INTEREST AREAS/CHALLENGES
MEET 1-1 WITH HAND-PICKED SOLUTION PROVIDERS TO MATCH YOUR UPCOMING PROJECTS
CONNECT AND SHARE BEST PRACTICE IN SMALLER, MORE CURATED GROUPS VS LARGE EVENTS
Who's it for?
Chief Information Officer, Chief Data Officer, Head/Director/Manager of: Data and Analytics, Data Science,
Business Intelligence, Data Insights, AI, Automation, Data Architecture
"Excellent target market and audience, great alignment. Really enjoyed it and met some great people."
"Very informative and interesting event. Great to hear from C-Level professionals in public/private sector and the challenges they faced."
"Great format and content, well organised, brilliant venue and set-up ."
"Great networking opportunity and excellent insights from industry experts."
The British Army
"I think it's been really really great. The number of people joining in the roundtables; the vendors, which are fantastic to speak to; it's a really great event."
What to expect on the day
Arrival & Refreshments
Chair's Opening Remarks
Metrics that Matter: If AI is the solution what is the business problem?
• When to say no to AI? Battling board level AI-mania with problem-solving and business outcome metrics • What can data and technology leaders do to balance AI innovation with business continuity? • How to reap the rewards of AI for competitive advantage whilst getting your data governance, security and integrity right?
Maya Dillon, Head of AI EMEA, Cambridge Consultants Jonathan Rankin, Director of Data, MyTutor McKinley Hyden, Director of Data Value & Strategy, Financial Times David Johnson, Director of Strategic Architecture EMEA, DOMO Mike Leverington, Director of Data Experimentation, ITV
How 4G Capital avoided costly mistakes whilst modernising their systems?
• How to propel your service delivery and customer experience to match your business ambitions? • What data initiatives can you adopt to enable efficiency when tackling high operational costs?
• What difference does the right partner make when you’re looking to leap forward your organisation?
Edgar Rivera, CTO, 4G Capital Kunal Mahapatra, Enterprise Account Manager, SingleStore
Meeting today’s intergenerational demands and retaining customers with data and AI-driven personalisation and protection
• How can AI and automation help make sense of customer data and tap into key insights? • How to keep up with Gen Z’s expectation for on-demand personalisation and elevated interactions.
• How will putting data governance at the heart of your customer protection and personalisation initiatives ensure trust and loyalty?
Kyle Winterbottom, Founder & CEO, Orbition Group Vipul Parmar, Global Head of Data Management, WPP Durjoy Patranabish, Vice President – Head of Global Business, Tiger Analytics
Transition & Coffee Break
1. How to gain insights from your data to understand what the next generation of customers truly want? 2. How to effectively manage your data across multi or hybrid cloud? 3. Warehouse vs Lakehouse vs Mesh: What Data Architecture is right for your business? 4. How to educate users and consumers to create a culture ready to (cautiously) embrace the AI opportunity?
1-2-1 Meetings & Networking
How to prepare your data architecture for the continual evolution of ML & AI?
• How can you guarantee the integrity and accuracy of your data to avoid bias? • How to ensure you can adapt and scale your data architecture as AI continues to accelerate? • How to avoid a data swamp and navigate legacy architecture hurdles to connect vs collect data?
Susan Walsh, Founder & MD, The Classification Guru Chris Darriet-Jones, Chief Data Architect, Post Office Eszter Morvay, Head of Customer Data Platform, Aviva
Case Study: Selling the data dream in ever-changing times
• How data is playing a part in the transformation of The Body Shop?
• What does it take to endure uncertain times whilst building your data capability?
• How to prove data is a value-added-asset and get the required attention when funding isn’t on your side?
Kyle Winterbottom, Founder & CEO, Orbition Group Matthew Buckland, Head of Data, The Body Shop
How to embed data and AI into company culture and empower teams to keep up with the pace of change?
How to squash fears of being replaced and educate teams to work with, not against AI?
• How might creating a data-literate culture be the first step to upskilling and reskilling non-data teams? • How could increased adoption of AI and automation reshape demands for tech talent and skills?
Catherine King, Global Head of Brand, Editor-in-Chief, The Driven by Data Magazine, Orbition Group Elodie Blyth de Fontenay, Head of Data Strategy & Transformation, Royal London Asset Management Lieutenant Colonel Keith Hebard, Army Artificial Intelligence Centre, British Army Hannah Davies, Head of Data Academy, Admiral Group
1-2-1 Meetings and Networking
1. How to create an established framework and culture where data is treated as a value-added asset? 2. How will AI and automation reshape demands for tech talent and skills? 3. How to communicate AI innovation to the board and present the realities (good or bad) in ways that are tangible and quantified? 4. Identifying and deploying data and metrics to positively impact ESG efforts
What have other events looked like?
Take a look at some of the highlights from our last Data Leaders Summit event!
Register your interest
If you’re interested in attending, simply fill in the below form or send an email to email@example.com and a member of the team will be in touch.
Interested in sponsoring?
Fill in the form and our team will be in touch to discuss packages