14 March 2023 | The Carlton Tower Jumeirah, London
The Cyber Security Leaders Summit is a closed room peer-to-peer forum for senior IT and security leaders to connect, innovate and collaborate on key challenges in the field. Throughout the day, attendees will come together to drive innovative ideas, tackle the biggest threats on the horizon and navigate new ideas and start formulating next steps for the year ahead.
What our delegates say
"Excellent target market and audience, great alignment. Really enjoyed it and met some great people. "
"Very informative and interesting event. Great to hear from C-Level professionals in public/private sector and the challenges they faced."
"Great format and content, well organised, brilliant venue and set-up ."Centrica
"Great networking opportunity and excellent insights from industry experts."
"I think it's been really really great. The number of people joining in the roundtables; the vendors, which are fantastic to speak to; it's a really great event. "
What to expect on the day
RaaS? AI-enabled hackers? Pure-play extortion? What’s the next evolution of ransomware attacks?
• What happens when even novel hackers can execute highly sophisticated attacks?
• Thriving in the shadows: Where is your physical and digital supply chain susceptible to attack?
• We won’t negotiate with hackers: Will you get back what has been stolen?
Why patching your way to security is just preparing to be reactive
• What to do when staying on top of the volume of vulnerabilities is near impossible
• How to gain resilience in an environment of unpatchable risks
• Moving to an exposure management approach by gaining the attacker’s perspective
From New Recurit to Next Threat: How to hack your way into a new job
• Why try and break into a company from the outside when you can simply get offered a job directly from the target?
• Learn how Jake manipulated recruitment staff to land a job inside a company – and gain full access to the data within
• The Insider Threat is becoming more of a risk to businesses – can we really protect ourselves from creative ideas?
Theme: Lean, mean, security machine
- Combatting cloud complexity: How to integrate your toolset to streamline threat visibility and manage costs
- Money talks: Understanding the interplay between cybersecurity and business risk, to secure the budget you need
- At what stage in security maturity should you be thinking about your strategy for automation and orchestration?
- Shooting phish in a barrel: Can you stop employees falling for phishing attacks?
What are the new trends and attack patterns you need to look out for?
• Managing your true attack surface: How does a business present itself as a target to attackers?
• Will threat profiling and modelling help an organisation defend against the threats of the future?
• Going beyond one-size-fits-all: How and when should an organisation embrace threat intelligence?
The big debate on Zero Trust, SASE & DevSecOps: What’s the next platform security evolution?
• Is Zero Trust a buzzword or a breakthrough?
• Is SASE the new de facto standard for future proof enterprise networks?
• Can you really stop smart developers going rogue with a DevSecOps strategy?
Theme: Beat the breach
- The MITRE ATT&CK framework: Where can it be used to obtain the most value?
- Proactive vs reactive spending: How to gain consistent security investment, that’s not just off the back of an incident.
- Are hackers reinventing the wheel? Are there really new threats, or are they just variations of known techniques?
- Limiting the impact: Building playbooks to ensure your teams stay on-track when disaster strikes?
Register your interest
If you’re interested in attending, simply fill in the below form or send an email to email@example.com and a member of the team will be in touch.