The Manchester Leaders Summit is a closed room peer-to-peer forum to help you build a 2023 transformation vision your team can action and achieve. With insight on how to strategise, gather intel and address key blockers, this day will help you get the most out of your time away from the office. A mix of panels, case studies and roundtables will let you leverage new ideas and start formulating next steps so you can walk away with an invigorated plan.
Gain insight from industry leaders, network and collaborate with fellow members of the enterprise IT community and meet with your chosen solution providers to set a clear roadmap for your next initiative.
INSPIRING KEYNOTES FROM INDUSTRY EXPERTS AND TRAILBLAZERS
PEER-TO-PEER ROUNDTABLES ON YOUR SPECIFIC INTEREST AREAS
PRE-SCHEDULED 1-2-1 MEETINGS WITH HAND-PICKED SOLUTION PROVIDERS
CONNECT WITH NEW AND OLD CONTACTS OVER DRINKS AND COFFEE
Who's it for?
Leaders, influencers and trailblazers in the Manchester technology landscape; including:
• CIO, Chief Technology Officer, Chief Data Officer, Chief Information Security Officer, Chief Operations Officer
• VP, Directors, Heads of: IT, Operations, Engineering, Cloud, Networks, Infrastructure, Data, Architecture, Cyber, Information Security, UC, Collaboration, Digital Workspace, Digital Transformation, Innovation, People & Change
Additional qualifiers we consider:
HAS AN ACTIVE PROJECT
RESPONSIBLE FOR OR INFLUENCES IT PROCUREMENT
SOURCING SOLUTIONS TO IMPLEMENT IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS
INTERESTED IN PEER-TO-PEER NETWORKING AND COLLABORATION
What our delegates say
"Excellent target market and audience, great alignment. Really enjoyed it and met some great people."
Head of ITWrest Park
"Very informative and interesting event. Great to hear from C-Level professionals in public/private sector and the challenges they faced."
Infrastructure and Cyber Security AdministratorBurnley College
"Fantastic event, well run, great meetings. The pre-info was integral and made a very positive difference. Massively overdelivered and very impressed."
Senior Account Director & EMEA Team LeadDarktrace
"Well structured and supported by the team. Good quality meetings organised ahead of the meeting with key decision makers/influencers."
Enterprise Sales DirectorSingleStore
"Great networking opportunity and excellent insights from industry experts."
Head of Insight, Data, Evaluation & AnalysisThe British Army
"Excellent quality of background research completed before the event and available on the app. Very professional event."
Strategic Client DirectoreGain
What to expect on the day
Registration & Arrival Refreshments
Keynote Panel Discussion
From Planner to Pioneer: Launching an innovation strategy that is actually scalable, sustainable and secure
• How to take a plan from big vision to achievable action, why we need to start considering how a project will run, in both the mid-term and long-term alike, and how to make sure you're not leaving another legacy implementation for a future team to unpick
What is the future role of engineering?
Is data exfiltration a bigger threat than ransomware?
Coffee & Collab: Work together to solve a current challenge
•Beating alert fatigue by streamlining cyber tooling. How to reduce tool sprawl and smartly consolidate the security stack to be more effective • How to restart when cloud transformation stalls? How to make the next step on your cloud roadmap and decide if further evolution is the right forward path • Making the move from a data project to a data product mindset. How to use products thinking to ensure you can evolve and maintain what you build in different climates • How to optimise and invest in UC tools that employees want? How to gather the right intel to see what's being adopted and what's under utilised? • Keeping costs down without holding back agility. How to optimise spending on scalable and resilient infrastructure
Building a Blueprint for your Future Infrastructure: Getting real about blockers, buzzwords and breakthroughs
• What are the foundations that underpin digital transformation projects, how is progression on these fronts being held back and what projects are more likely to distract than drive innovation forward
From Storming to Performing: How to lead high-performing hybrid teams
• What tools and tactics are needed to bring a team together, how to navigate tricky dynamics both in-person and remote, and what does it take to drive real results
Beers & Bottlenecks: Honest chats about areas causing you headaches
• Navigating the golden era of ransomware. How do you recover post breach? • What happens when you shift servers but not mindsets? Is a piecemeal approach to cloud and infrastructure transformation limiting ROI? • There's more to it than just "doing AI". How to communicate data projects with senior leadership teams • More than a fancy suggestion box. How to sift through customer insight to get to the root of what you want to know • Why is my UC rollout still stalled by stubborn users? How to get people using the tools you've invested in
Networking Drinks Reception
Our 2022 Sponsors
What have other events looked like?
Take a look at some of the highlights from our last Manchester Leaders Summit event!
Register your interest
If you’re interested in attending, simply fill in the below form or send an email to email@example.com and a member of the team will be in touch.
Interested in sponsoring?
Fill in the form and our team will be in touch to discuss packages